M phill( M.Sc Hons Human Nutrition and Dietetics)
University of agriculture Faisalabad.
Nutritionists generally work in a preventative role on a one-to-one and a group basis with patients of all ages. Unlike dieticians who primarily work with people who are ill, nutritionists mostly work with people who are healthy.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
- researching how the body’s functions are affected by nutrient supply
- investigating the relationship between genes and nutrients
- studying how diet affects metabolism
- examining the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health
- providing health advice and promoting healthy eating
- advising about special diets
- educating health professionals and the public about nutrition
- working as part of a multidisciplinary team/supporting the work of other health care professionals