Welcome to the department of obs/ gyne at DHQ Hospital Chiniot.
Thank you to your interest in our department, established in 1972.
We strive to be the leaders in obstetric, gynecologic and reproductive health for women of all ages in the local and global communities though excellence in clinical care, education and research.
Empowering women to achieve healthier lives. The DHQ Chiniot Department of OBS/ Gynae is committed to providing the highest quality care to women in every stage of her life, whether she is seeking contraceptive or tactility advice, care during and after pregnancy or treatment for menopausal symptoms, we will be with her step of the way.
In a limited 24 bedded hospitals our total admissions per month are around 700 with 200 monthly cesarean section and 150 vaginal deliveries and other procedures.
While total out patients reaches around 4000 patients per month.
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide indoor and outdoor facilities for poor and needy patients free of cost throughout the year.
- To improve the health and wellbeing of women, in fronts, children and families.
- To reduce the rate of fetal and material mortality.
- To increase the proportion of pregnant women who receive early and adequate prenatal, antenatal, preterm births.
- To reduce Cesarean births among low- risk women.
- We are dealing with all gne/obs every problem of patients like placenta Previa, post-partum hemorrhage and enteric pregnancies
- The emergency services are being provided round the clock for the gas
- We are performing major gynecological procedures
- Trans-abdominal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Diagnostic biopsies
- We are dealing with MRC referral services
- We are providing contraception advices
- We are providing educational services to home offices, in terms, staff nurses, hardy health workers mid wives
Dr. Bushra Nazir | Consultant Gynecologist
Head of Department
Dr Sonia Zafar | Consultant Gynecologist
M.B.B.S M.C.P.S F.C.P.S
Dr Rehana Zareen | Consultant Gynecologist
Dr Hafsa Yoqoob | Consultant Gynecologist
Dr Sumaira Arif |S.W.M.O | M.B.B.S
Dr Misbah ul Qamar | APWMO | M.B.B.S
Dr Hafsa Yoqoob | WMO | M.B.B.S
Dr Kaneez Zahara | NMO | M.B.B.S.
Dr Fareeha | WMO | M.B.B.S
Dr Sehrish Lhan Johan | WMO | M.B.B.S.
Dr Iqra Ayub | WMO | M.B.B.S.
Dr javeria Fatima | WMO | M.B.B.S.
Dr Sonia Iqbal | WMO | M.B.B.S.
Dr. Qurat-ul-Ain Shabbar | WMO | M.B.B.S.