General Surgery Department
Welcome to the Department of General Surgery Department at DHQ Hospital Chiniot and thank you for your interest in our department established in 1972. The General Surgery Department has a long history of providing outstanding care for our patients, conducting leading-edge, collaborative research, and educating the next generation of surgeon.
The General Surgery department is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for all ages.
Aims & Objectives
1. To provide outdoor and indoor facilities for poor and needy patients free of cost throughout the year.
2. To provide services to the prisoner in District Jail Chiniot, Condemned Prisoners/ under trial prisoners at their door step and perform surgery where indicated after a referral at DHQ Hospital Chiniot.
3. To provide the services in Trauma center.
4. Do Surgeries in case of emergency surgeries like acute appendicitis, Obstle Hernia, Acute Instinal Obstruction and perforation.
5. Performing elective surgical procedure.
c. Breast Surgery
d. Intestinal Surgery
e. Kidney, Prostrate
f. Limb Surgery