Muhammad Waqas Harral
MS (Total Quality Management)
University of the Punjab, Lahore.
Quality Assurance Officer BPS-17
- determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- assessing patients requirements and ensuring that these are met
- setting patients service standards
- investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- ensuring that service processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- writing management and technical reports
- determining training needs
- acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- monitoring performance.